starting date : 15/12/2021
Job type : Full time, permanent contract
Opening hours : Mon – Fri 09h-18h
The KAGEDEV is a non-governmental development organization working in the fields of education, training, health and culture. In addition to its own initiatives, KAGEDEV supports local actors in Cameroon in the design, development and implementation of education projects. The goal is to build capacity and promote the autonomy of people (communities, parents, teachers, etc.) in Cameroon so that they can become sustainable actors in their own lives and responsible citizens
Would you like to join Team KAGEDEV and accomplish high value-added projects together by contributing your skills and personality?
As part of our development and deployment in Cameroon, we are looking for a bilingual executive assistant starting December 15, 2021 in Yaoundé
- Training BTS Assistant(e) Manager or having significant experience on versatile functions in the executive assistant.
- Good command of written and oral communication techniques
- Very good command of computer tools ( Word, Excel )
- Autonomy, rigor and initiative are the main qualities required for this position
- Perfect command of English and French ( speaking, writing and understanding )
- Manage the correspondence of the association;
- Manage the membership file;
- Transmit all information necessary for the proper functioning of the association
- Ensure compliance with statutory obligations;
- Manage meetings, and general assemblies;
- Archive and file all documents useful to the life of the association (statutes, rules of procedure, excerpt of the notice of publication of creation in the official newspaper; receipts of declaration issued by the prefectural services, minutes of general meetings, the Steering Committee and the bureau, leases, invoices for work or major repairs, etc.. ).
- Process all mail: Give an answer to all requests and grievances;
- Read and translate documents
- Transmit to the competent body the mails that require special concentration;
- List all members (name, first names, contact information… )
- Draft information notes to members;
- Declare to the prefecture the list of office members and any changes that occur in the life of the association (transfer of the headquarters, change of leader …);
- Publish in the official journal – within the time limits – the statutory changes;
- Organize and plan meetings : general meetings, board of directors, steering committee, office;
- Inform all members of the holding of a meeting within a reasonable period of time (by mail, by posting or by email);
- Ensure compliance with the monitoring of the established agenda and the time allocated to each item discussed;
- Edit the minutes of meetings;
- Maintain all records of the association.
- Partial management of the organizations accounts on social networks
- Skilled training with additional training to develop social and personal skills.
- Personal guidance and supports during your apprenticeship
- Various project opportunities with personal development opportunities
- Pay and social benefits according to KAGEDEV AVR throughout the period of your employment.
People with disabilities or limited mobility will be given preference in cases of equal ability. To ensure suitability, an extended police certificate of good conduct must be presented at the time of recruitment.